LABOR PARTY CONFERENCE, SUNDAY 16th – TUESDAY 18th December 2018 Adelaide Convention Centre, Ground Level.
We will have a presence on the Sunday morning. A gathering of different groups will walk from Adelaide Railway Station to the Convention Centre on Sunday morning. Meet 8:15am for 8:30am walk.
A ticket in to the ALP Fringe 2018 events is $30 and will allow the opportunity for insight and interaction.
What we need from the ALP – a commitment to:
- Close the camps on Manus and Nauru, to never be reopened.
- Evacuate the critically ill people immediately.
- Bring all the men, women and children to Australia for safety and care.
- Process those who seek asylum by boat or plane in a timely manner.
- Never place children seeking asylum in detention or separate families.